Saturday, November 12, 2005

NaNoWriMo Day 12

Word count from Thursday: Class, but I wrote some I'm not ready to count yet. I will when I use them for a Rayelle scene, which is when I intend to put them into the total.

Word count from Friday: 2,105.

Word count from today: 2,109.

Let's go to the NaNoWriMo Big Jerry Lewis Marathon-style Boards and see what we got.

*drum roll*

Word total: 20,799!

*confetti comes from the ceiling, followed by an avalanche of balloons with "20,000" printed on them.

20,000! Woot! 20,000. Overwrought Krusty-the-Clown hysterics as I weep before the audience.

Now, if I can only get to the closing sequence where Patrick foils his antagonist by, say, Tuesday, everything will be most excellent.

Song of the evening: "True Love Waits (live)," by Radiohead.

No comments: