Saturday, November 19, 2005

Our favorite dwarf, Sneezy

Have cold. No writing done yesterday. Friday night, just resting and getting an early bed. Perhaps I'll be writing later tonight. Wife went to see Harry Potter with friends and pronounced it very good. Voldemort is back and apparently very creepy. "He has no nose," my wife said, which led to the Monty Python-related joke: "My evil wizard overlord has no nose." "How does he smell?" "Awful!" Being congested, I can relate.

In other more important news, today is the 77th month anniversary of my wife and I getting married. I love you so much and I hope we will be together forever, even if I'm covered in tissues and my blood type is Nyquil.

This morning we got awful news about my wife's aunt, who recently underwent brain surgery to remove a tumor. Complications to say the least. She's now developmental disabled, and no one knows what to do.

Song of the morning: "Growing Up," by Peter Gabriel.

No comments: