Thursday, November 17, 2005

NaNoWriMo Day 17

Word count: 1,723.
Word total: 31,746.

Skipped the meet-up/class tonight. Not feeling well. Throat feels raw and my left sinus was irritated, too. Now, here in the evening, the throat is the worst of it. Just this dryness that lingers despite the juice or water I drink. Bought a fair share of meds to make the recent maladies more tolerable. Left work early after a prolonged woozy spell and I might stay home tomorrow, which might be taken by my co-workers as a sign of the apocalypse.

Writing tonight was long and difficult, but fruitful. It's Rayelle all over the place, and I missed writing her. Patrick was interesting, especially his meta-issues, but Rayelle is writing constant action sequences. Very fun, albeit she ends up seeing a lot of near-death action. After a while, she stops being human and becomes a post-apoco action figure. Mad Maxine.

I broke out a few scenes, just randomly beginning and ending them to make some milestones about where I want things to go. Too tired to do full scenes. Should make things easy when feel better. I have a hollow framework. Soon, fill in the details.

Song of the evening: "Falling," by Hana.

1 comment:

John said...

love you too.

it'll be okay. just in that "oh damnit, i'm sick" funk. Having lotsa water today.

*nuzzle*