Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oy Vey eBay

I just had the worst computer experience of my life right now, trying to buy a surprise gift for my wife on eBay and using PayPal. Long short story (it's really embarrassing in long-form): I think I ran face-first into every no-no you can do on eBay and PayPal.

It's a very humbling day for yours truly, someone who thought he knew how to handle everything the web threw at him.

Some Good News: Got the BSG screeners, and a lot more DVD swag. Maybe some Chinese food will ease the pain.

2 comments:

poppycock said...

i can imagine all that grease running out of roast duck bits, just enough to make that saltedfish fried rice slide down smoothly. mmmmmm...

John said...

Ah, we weren't as decadent as you think.

General Tso and Sweet and Sour Chicken with steamed rice. Just the basics. Afterward, fixing my ebay mess and going to an early bed. Too much excitement for me.