Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No, really. I have a blog

Sorry for the dead air for the past several days. Just a case of blogger's block (writer's blogk?) mixed with a busy life in meatspace. Living, writing, eating, sleeping, commuting. That's been about it lately, so I suppose that's why I haven't written here when I'm churning out more than a 1,000 words a night on the novel. There's more, stemming from an opportunity paralysis after sticking my head in an E3 porthole as well as the current eavesdropping scandal in this country. So much to write about, so unsure on how to say it. For the past couple weeks, I've been overwhelmed, and blogtalk was the first thing to the sidelines.

I'll try to write more later. Just wanted to say I didn't forget about this place, or anyone who drops by.

1 comment:

poppycock said...

okay, i'm glad to hear that, and i hope to hear more from you soon. cheers ;)