Thursday, May 05, 2005

Last Night's Sleep

I'm in the Tuesday night classroom with my writing mistress and a few other students. I'm reading from an exercise. I start at the first line, and I stumble. I start again, stumble some more. I keep going, I'm getting flustered. I can't get through my exercise. I can't get past the first line. Words are blurring together. The air is turning into lead. I can't read. I can't speak. It's all falling apart; everyone is looking at me. I have this urge to run. Can't. I'm trapped in that dissolving first graph, until I fade away in futility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made a comment about the unarmored humvees on LGF.

You will notice that no one there will agree with you. They do not accept any thing critical of the Bushes.

Anonymous said...

Breath calm.

Share what you see.




by Cultural Superpowers