Monday, January 09, 2006

And I call her, Miyoko



Got my third Shuffle Friday night and loaded her up with music on Sunday afternoon before going out and eating The Biggest Meal Known to Man with friends in some pan-Asian fever dream.

Monday morning, and I forgot how much I need an iPod at work. Between caffeine and music, it's the only way I get through the day.

So, Miyoko, I hope you work better than your deceased predecessors Smitten and Divine did. Honestly, I'm going through Shuffles like Spinal Tap goes through drummers.

2 comments:

poppycock said...

you know, smitten is such a divine name for anything. miyoko sounds like 'ayoko' ( 'i don't like' in filipino ), the feel of which is perfect, a little ticklish on the base of the throat, and lazily rolled out of the mouth, and something i like to say a lot :)

John said...

Smitten stemmed from being what I call being "MacSmitten" (maybe should be iSmitten) when I saw the tiny music-playing digit in person. Smitten was also an ideal name for a kitten, as well as a hand cream my wife purchases. It's a great name no matter what.

Sadly, I have a name picked out for the Shuffle I'm sure to get after this.

Ayoko? I don't like? Cute :)