Tuesday, November 22, 2005

NaNoWriMo Day 22

Word count: 2,608
Words remaining: 9,983

Broke 40,000 with a massive effort in less than two hours. Tomorrow night is class, so I might get a few hundred words at work if I can spare it. I should be at 50,000 by Monday.

In other news, I'm about over my cold. Bad news: My wife seems to have acquired it. Not enough Lush in the world to make up for it. So, I made dinner and got her to rest on the couch. She took left her office early today to do some work at home, then go brain dead watching Dr. Phil and Oprah. Just goes to show, if you ever wondered who their audiences were...it's women gooned on DayQuil.

Another mystery revealed.

Song of the evening: "The Ratio of Freckles to Stars," by Halou. Good music to experience with a head cold. Seriously. If you have a cold, pick up the "Wholeness" EP.

No comments: